Jan 6 “Convict”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, being in a group, attempting to break down a door in one of the most significant buildings in the nation has potential consequences.

A large number of folks made decisions that they may have not put much thought into. She was a very unfortunate and unnecessary victim of those decisions.
I've worked with law enforcement for over 20 years, and I know there is a standard use of force policy that is to be followed. Shooting an unarmed woman trying to get through a window while you are well armed and backed up by several other cops with M16s is murder. The decision to murder was made without much thought. We all know this would still be a hot topic if she had been black and the cop white.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have posted on the past about my friend from Ft Gibson that was sentenced to 6 months for his part in the Jan 6 “Insurrection”.

His wife just told us that he will be allowed to return home at the end of next week, with ankle monitor, until April. He has been here in OKC at the Federal Transfer Center since early November

His crime was walking through an open door into the Capitol and taking a selfie outside with a friend
I'll just bet his outlook toward the US government is somewhat akin to McVeigh and Nichols.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've worked with law enforcement for over 20 years, and I know there is a standard use of force policy that is to be followed. Shooting an unarmed woman trying to get through a window while you are well armed and backed up by several other cops with M16s is murder. The decision to murder was made without much thought. We all know this would still be a hot topic if she had been black and the cop white.
Bingo!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have posted on the past about my friend from Ft Gibson that was sentenced to 6 months for his part in the Jan 6 “Insurrection”.

His wife just told us that he will be allowed to return home at the end of next week, with ankle monitor, until April. He has been here in OKC at the Federal Transfer Center since early November

His crime was walking through an open door into the Capitol and taking a selfie outside with a friend
You think his gun rights ought to be restored?

Bill Hoeft

New to the site!
Reaction score

The Jan 6 "convictions" are to show America that if you are a Republican or Conservative, our government will not tolerate any type of protests or demonstrations. The government is terrified that Trump will win the election there will be serious leftist riots. And if Trump doesn't win the election there will be peaceful demonstrations by the right, which in the view of our government is far more serious than anything the leftists do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom