Thunder Playoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The challenge call on the foul (3 by Washington) was absolutely terrible. Keep your timeout and use it to advance the ball after the free throws. They likely would have gotten a decent look to end the game, considering that they'd be in-bounding in their half-court with at least 2 seconds remaining.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The challenge call on the foul (3 by Washington) was absolutely terrible. Keep your timeout and use it to advance the ball after the free throws. They likely would have gotten a decent look to end the game, considering that they'd be in-bounding in their half-court with at least 2 seconds remaining.
The right play was to not foul the 3 point shooter.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The right play was to not foul the 3 point shooter.

I'd rather see the shot contested than not. It was a clean block with contact afterwards (but still an obvious foul). Had there not been that secondary contact, its a unbelievably great game winning defensive play. There is no excuse for burning a final timeout, challenging a foul that was unquestionably a foul.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Luka finally got a technical called on him tonight. I'm shocked.

I wonder if Luka is sending a stack of cash delivered by a hoochie to the refs hotel rooms? Or does is take a courier from Cuban? :anyone:

The difference as to what it takes to draw a foul call was bordering on blatant tonight through the first 3.5 quarters, then I think the refs figured they better even it up a little and called some on the Mavs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom