Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Already 91 degrees in Sw Ok at the in laws getting ready for wheat and working on equipment. IMG_4649.jpeg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can neither confirm nor deny whether I may or may not have ordered/got on the list/whatever you want to call it at a small town jeweler for the non substitute version of the Relax. I really felt compelled seeing as how this $350 watch gets more compliments than a Rolex, Breitling or Omega
IMG_1618.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That's funny! I got a random text at about 11:30pm last night inquiring about that watch. It's my fault really. I said that I'd end up selling it to fund another project, and he jumped right on it! Kudos to @dlbleak. I promised him first dibbs when I end up posting it. It'll be a few days at least. Although it's running exceptionally well, I need to do some final tweaks to the timekeeping as it runs in over the next few days. I don't anticipate any issues though, just need a little time to ensure proper function before letting it go. You can have 2nd's if you'd like.

You did get that DuFonte. The sharks were circling on that one and you snatched it up!
Speaking of the Dufonte the new crystals are on the way....

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can neither confirm nor deny whether I may or may not have ordered/got on the list/whatever you want to call it at a small town jeweler for the non substitute version of the Relax. I really felt compelled seeing as how this $350 watch gets more compliments than a Rolex, Breitling or OmegaView attachment 479504
Shorter waitlist for the root beer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom