falcon revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmyers09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I acquired this 22 mag pistol a while back and cant find any info on if. its pretty rough. does any one have any idea about it?
ai729.photobucket.com_albums_ww294_10oclockg_IMG_3062.jpg

Bigfoot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I acquired this 22 mag pistol a while back and cant find any info on if. its pretty rough. does any one have any idea about it?
ai729.photobucket.com_albums_ww294_10oclockg_IMG_3062.jpg

This is a pretty old thread, but I thought I would answer anyway. I recently bought a Falcon 22 SA, unfired, new in the box for $150. It has minor differences compared to your gun, with the front and rear sight, ejector, cylinder pin, hammer, and a lot of frame contours differ. Mine is identical in every way to a Colt 22 SA I have, every contour, except the cylinder pin retainer screw is reversed, and the grips won't interchange. [YOUR PIN RETAINER SCREW IS BACKWARD FROM MY FALCON ALSO] The gun comes with a magnum cylinder and a 22 LR cylinder. It even has the 5 clicks when you back the hammer. Mine is a 1967 year mfg. The mfg. date is stamped forward of the cylinder on mine, along with a falcon image and a shield image. Spesco must have imported these guns, but nothing but Falcon is printed on the gun.....and not even a model #. Searching the web, I did find other styles of the 22 SA Falcon pistols for sale, with Spesco markings....but this style was always just marked "Falcon". Springs, grips, and firing pins are the only Falcon SA parts I found for sale online....Good Colt copy---light trigger, shoots great!

Bigfoot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks ALOT like my FIE E-15 (Buffalo Scout) which if I remember correctly was also made in Germany. Appears to be same gun different name. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Check this out. http://e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=0680zE15

FIE did make a gun that looks like this, but it was made in Brazil. I have heard of some German made FIE revolvers. Could Be the same guns with a different stamp on them. These are Mfg by Reck in West Germany, imported by Spesco, Atlanta, GA. Mine just has Falcon, West Germany on it, but the Falcon emblem on the grips is the same as a Spesco . I will search my Blue book under FIE, though. Wasn't under Falcon, Reck, or Spesco. Thanks....

Bigfoot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, the grips are not fitted to the gun at all, and the frame doesn't appear to be steel. My gun is steel, and every shape and contour is exactly like a Colt Frontier Scout K-suffix. Even the fit and finish is as good, and it has 5 clicks. Just a West Germany-Falcon, no other identifying #s or words. Can't find it anywhere in any Bluebooks or online. It was obviously bought at K-mart for $39.

Latest posts

Top Bottom