‘Everytown’ project blowing up in Bloomberg’s face

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope that Michael "Nanny State" Bloomberg throws this $50Mil down the toilet. But to Bloomberg, $50Mil is chump change. But you can bet your sweet rear end that the lib MSM will throw all the free air time to Bloomberg that he wants and they will dedicate every show on their lib networks to support Bloomberg and his gun grabbing lib ideologies/agenda(s).

http://www.examiner.com/article/everytown-project-blowing-up-bloomberg-s-face?CID=examiner_alerts_article
‘Everytown’ project blowing up in Bloomberg’s face
April 17, 2014
Dave Workman
Seattle Gun Rights Examiner

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, big bloomers already complained to facebook and the main page is down. Funny though, and I believe the domain name wasn't registered and that one won't likely be changed without a decent fight.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just think what good could come of donating $50 million to St. Jude's or some other charity instead of pissing into the wind trying to violate citizens constitutional rights.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think what good could come of donating $50 million to St. Jude's or some other charity instead of pissing into the wind trying to violate citizens constitutional rights.
You are exactly right. I donate to st. Judes every time I get the chance but Bloomberg could care less about those children. Just more proof of how pathetic him and the liberals are.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom