‘World’s biggest dinosaur’ discovered in Argentina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paleontologists in Argentina say they recently discovered fossils belonging to the largest dinosaur on record. During its lifetime, the new species of titanosaur is believed to have stood 65-feet-tall, was more than 130-feet-long, and weighed 77 tons (155,000 pounds).

"Given the size of these bones, which surpass any of the previously known giant animals, the new dinosaur is the largest animal known that walked on Earth," researchers Dr. Jose Luis Carballido and Dr. Diego Pol told the BBC.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...osaur--discovered-in-argentina-203028038.html

That's a big azz lizard. :yikes2:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dinosaurs of this magnitude cause the first ice age.

I believe they were unable to control their breeding populace to the point the world became over populated. The over population resulted in a flatulance problem that lead to an abundance of greenhouse gases similar to our current global warming problem, although ours is caused by our addiction to fossil fuels. Anyhow the flatulance in the upper atmosphere led to the iceage. They were their own downfall.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dinosaurs of this magnitude cause the first ice age.

I believe they were unable to control their breeding populace to the point the world became over populated. The over population resulted in a flatulance problem that lead to an abundance of greenhouse gases similar to our current global warming problem, although ours is caused by our addiction to fossil fuels. Anyhow the flatulance in the upper atmosphere led to the iceage. They were their own downfall.

I thought our problem was cow farts?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who or what is causing the flatulence problems we have today........titanosaur is long gone?

I thought our problem was cow farts?
Our problem is cow farts. This our time. It's our time here. That's their time back then. Back them it was dino farts. Giant dinasours give off giant farts.

1500 pound herbavours now vs 155,000 pound herbavour. That's enough methane to run a freight train.

Latest posts

Top Bottom