‘ANTIFA Announces Formation of a Red Army in U.S. The Violent Left Says They Want a Shooting Civil W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Wait, what? I thought we were talking about traffic infractions. Or were we talking about Bill of Rights violations?

All the same to some low IQ folks.

Low IQ folks resort to name calling when they have no valid argument. We understand you don’t care about the law you violated and you dislike most cops.
He said he was stopped for failure to signal.
And there is nothing illegal about carrying a firearm. The Constitution is the only law on guns.

At the time he was stopped it was illegal to have a loaded handgun in his car. The Constitution is not the only law on guns although many of us think it should be. Oklahoma law is closer to that now but we still have some restrictions that will get a person arrested and convicted if violated.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the time he was stopped it was illegal to have a loaded handgun in his car. The Constitution is not the only law on guns although many of us think it should be. Oklahoma law is closer to that now but we still have some restrictions that will get a person arrested and convicted if violated.

At one time it was legal to rape your wife, it was illegal to possess gold.
Just because something is law doesn't make it right.

In another post you insinuate that "law abiding" folks will take the law into their own hands. Exactly where do you draw that line?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Low IQ folks resort to name calling when they have no valid argument. We understand you don’t care about the law you violated and you dislike most cops.

Then I am guilty as well. And I spit on the side walk earlier. Report me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom