‘ANTIFA Announces Formation of a Red Army in U.S. The Violent Left Says They Want a Shooting Civil W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mediumagileeelelephant-size_restricted-gif.169425
You do realize every Antifa mommy's boy envisions himself just like this?

Right after they accosted the Barissta at some coffe shop.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m so sick of this ****
Don't get so upset.
The media is driving this for ratings.
Anything happening in your hood?
Whats happening in Portland is not a concern of yours.
The media is driving all of this for ratings. Why should ratings matter to you?
Your reaction is exactly what the media is driving.
You won't see this protest in your town. Trust me, its less its like the half dozen protesting in our town that got national attention for three seconds.

This "protesting" is nothing like the anti-Vietnam protests in the 60's and early 70's. Not even close.
Just an FYI, Vietnam Vets and Vietnam era vets are eligible for the same
benefits as Minority's in the US.
The vets were treated so poorly in employment and other advantages offered to other citizens that the government had to take a position.
Any of you still in the work place can see that requirement about Vietnam vets and Vietnam era vets having those rights posted on the bulletin boards when walking in the front door. Required by Law If I'm not wrong. It was on our bulletin board at our work place.

The stuff going on now is media driven and nothing to get to worried about.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get so upset.
The media is driving this for ratings.
Anything happening in your hood?
Whats happening in Portland is not a concern of yours.
The media is driving all of this for ratings. Why should ratings matter to you?
Your reaction is exactly what the media is driving.
You won't see this protest in your town. Trust me, its less its like the half dozen protesting in our town that got national attention for three seconds.

Exactly. The Dimocrats and their media lap dogs are trying to keep things stirred up until the election. Mainly because Trump is on track to get a larger than normal amount of black votes. The blacks leave the plantation and the Dimocrats are done.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. The Dimocrats and their media lap dogs are trying to keep things stirred up until the election. Mainly because Trump is on track to get a larger than normal amount of black votes. The blacks leave the plantation and the Dimocrats are done.
It's a big nothing but I encourage everyone to vote to make sure lethargic voters actually get out to vote to seal the election.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yep, I'm guessing all these protesters think of themselves as freedom fighters.
Well, they're right about one thing. They have the freedom to fight. Because all the furor is taking place in liberal cities (Portland, Denver, Austin, Seattle) and their respective police departments are cowering in fear.

Seattle's businesses are under attack and being destroyed. Business owners have called the police and are told that the police aren't getting involved because loss of property is preferable to loss of life. That's inexcusable.

I doubt that vandals would enjoy such freedom in, say, Oklahoma?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, they're right about one thing. They have the freedom to fight. Because all the furor is taking place in liberal cities (Portland, Denver, Austin, Seattle) and their respective police departments are cowering in fear.

Seattle's businesses are under attack and being destroyed. Business owners have called the police and are told that the police aren't getting involved because loss of property is preferable to loss of life. That's inexcusable.

I doubt that vandals would enjoy such freedom in, say, Oklahoma?

The few in Okc that were arrested were charged with terrorism. The local BLM have been calling for the resignations of the DA, the Chief of Police and the officers involved and all charges dropped.

IMO, they can eat cow turds.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The few in Okc that were arrested were charged with terrorism. The local BLM have been calling for the resignations of the DA, the Chief of Police and the officers involved and all charges dropped.

For the sake of clarification. BLM are calling for resignations, etc. As a result of that, all charges have been dropped?

Or, is blm calling for all charges to be dropped in addition to the resignations? Because, by now it should be obvious to anybody with at least two functioning IQ points that there 1) is no end to the demands of the insurrectionists and 2) law enforcement and judicial officials must stand and fight from the very beginning. As Portland and Seattle attest, it gets beyond the point of no return in a flash.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I wonder if keeping all this outrage in the news is gonna get "conservatives" out to vote for Trump in November?

Could be the masses are getting played, but not in the way they think, lol.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the sake of clarification. BLM are calling for resignations, etc. As a result of that, all charges have been dropped?

Or, is blm calling for all charges to be dropped in addition to the resignations? Because, by now it should be obvious to anybody with at least two functioning IQ points that there 1) is no end to the demands of the insurrectionists and 2) law enforcement and judicial officials must stand and fight from the very beginning. As Portland and Seattle attest, it gets beyond the point of no return in a flash.
BLM wants the charges dropped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom