‘ANTIFA Announces Formation of a Red Army in U.S. The Violent Left Says They Want a Shooting Civil W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't get that website to display properly, but what little I could see didn't show any official "announcement".

I'm guessing it's more propaganda and fearmongering. We have this in spades from every quarter these days.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And at this point, we're probably at equal risk of it occurring from either 'side' of the political spectrum.

Probably even more so from the left. They need a strong police state to enforce all the "good" ideas and programs they want to put in place.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably even more so from the left. They need a strong police state to enforce all the "good" ideas and programs they want to put in place.

Not too sure about that. Lots of folks would be glad to see Trump, Stitt...any leader take a stand and put the hammer on Antifa and the like. Tricky part is, how far shall that go, and how many idiots will cheer on the police as liberty is being crushed?

Police states always start with the police against the "bad" guys.

Then the definition of "bad" guy expands.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not too sure about that. Lots of folks would be glad to see Trump, Stitt...any leader take a stand and put the hammer on Antifa and the like. Tricky part is, how far shall that go, and how many idiots will cheer on the police as liberty is being crushed?

Police states always start with the police against the "bad" guys.

Then the definition of "bad" guy expands.

Oh, agreed. I've commented on the hypocrisy of those who were ranting against government overreach during the Obama years who are now screaming for the even more jack-booted-thuggery now under Trump.

I just think a lot of the liberal/progressive programs and policies require more of a police state to enforce than conservative free market programs (not that we've seen anything close to a free market in a long time, if ever).

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a much bigger scandal to cover up a scandal. Not entirely about the election, but that is tied into it.
Yes, Pelosi is allowing this radicalism to continue until Nov but I think people will remember that they have yet to condemn the radicals. They are destroying property that the taxpayers will have to replace and most of the rioters don't pay taxes because they don't work! Politicians have a duty they have shirked for several decades and that is they are working for US! We pay their salaries and they are duty bound and sworn to support the Constitution and the laws of this nation-and they don't! The longer these rioters drag out I feel the more votes are going to be received by Trump because if the people don't vote for Trump, the riots will continue under Biden because their bad behavior is rewarded by concessions.

I think before it's over BLM and Antifa will be waking a sleeping tiger-maybe gray-haired tigers but nevertheless veterans and civilians who might not run as fast as the young radicals but they can't outrun a bullet. We are well-versed in small arms and most of us have a stockpile of ammo. If we ever got together as a group and had a George Patton, I think we could clean their clocks. They are young kids and cowards, singularity they are cowards and the only time they show any initiative is among a crowd of like radicals.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, Pelosi is blowing this radicalism to continue until Nov but I think people will remember that they have yet to condemn the radicals. They are destroying property that the taxpayers will have to replace and most of the rioters don't pay taxes because they don't work! Politicians have a duty they have shirked for several decades and that is they are working for US! We pay their salaries and they are duty bound and sworn to support the Constitution and the laws of this nation-and they don't! The longer these rioters drag out I feel the more votes are going to be received by Trump because if the people don't vote for Trump, the riots will continue under Biden because their bad behavior is rewarded by concessions.

I think before it's over BLM and Antifa will be waking. sleeping tiger-maybe gray-haired tigers but nevertheless veterans and civilians who might not run as fast as the young radicals but they can't outrun a bullet. We are well-versed in small arms and most of us have a stockpile of ammo. If we ever got together as a group and had a George Patton, I think we could clean their clocks. They are young kids and cowards, singularity they are cowards and the only time they show any initiative is among a crowd of like radicals.
Well that wasnt what I was talking about but...
Something very big is about to come to a head and expose a lot of people. Epstein was just the first.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Pelosi is blowing this radicalism to continue until Nov but I think people will remember that they have yet to condemn the radicals. They are destroying property that the taxpayers will have to replace and most of the rioters don't pay taxes because they don't work! Politicians have a duty they have shirked for several decades and that is they are working for US! We pay their salaries and they are duty bound and sworn to support the Constitution and the laws of this nation-and they don't! The longer these rioters drag out I feel the more votes are going to be received by Trump because if the people don't vote for Trump, the riots will continue under Biden because their bad behavior is rewarded by concessions.

I think before it's over BLM and Antifa will be waking. sleeping tiger-maybe gray-haired tigers but nevertheless veterans and civilians who might not run as fast as the young radicals but they can't outrun a bullet. We are well-versed in small arms and most of us have a stockpile of ammo. If we ever got together as a group and had a George Patton, I think we could clean their clocks. They are young kids and cowards, singularity they are cowards and the only time they show any initiative is among a crowd of like radicals.

REE1MzhBOTNEOEVCMUY1Nzk1RDg6NWE1NDM3NTAzYzY2YjBkNGI0ODk5OTNhYmJiZWI4ZGE6Ojo6OjA=

Latest posts

Top Bottom