‘Biggest Iceberg Evah’ Story Is Just More Climate Fake News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I took a chance to see if this had some sort of translation and it came back as Chinese with a translation of "I want to say a gun. Science is science.".:anyone:
Literally it says. "I want to talk about guns, science is science". Good work @Chuckie... In the context of the conversation it meant that science is science with little to no argument as to the results, guns are a topic of my pleasure.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Literally it says. "I want to talk about guns, science is science". Good work @Chuckie... In the context of the conversation it meant that science is science with little to no argument as to the results, guns are a topic of my pleasure.

Agreed. Unfortunately the topic of discussion here isn't science, it's "science". :(

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't climate change. It's climate fluctuation. You can have a change of climate by moving from one climate to another, but you cannot have the climate change where you stand without tilting the Earth's axis, without moving, or without altering the Sun's output. Neither of those options are available to man.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom