‘Hero’ Citizen Shoots Armed Robbers at 7-Eleven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
‘Hero’ Citizen Shoots Armed Robbers at 7-Eleven
https://wtkr.com/2019/07/25/custome...ng-to-rob-virginia-beach-7-eleven-police-say/

Tell you what liberals; when you can make assurances that there will be no more crime, no more jihad, no more evil people doing evil things, then you can gladly have our weapons, but until then (when Hell freezes over) please shut up. We're tired of your foolish and disconnected view of reality bullchitt.

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I was not sure if they eye witness was a man a woman or a man/woman or woman/man. I saw the name thought it was Barbie. Then realized it was a Barrie so I though okay its a dude. Then reporter said it was a woman. I still don't know. Oh what was the video about anyway?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for the citizen shooter.

I thought 7-11 were gun free zones with their no firearms signs. Maybe they have changed - I haven’t been in one since the late 90s / early 00s after encountering a sign at a 7-11 in Edmond. It would be interesting if the store was posted but a good guy with a gun stopped the bad guys with guns.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good for the citizen shooter.

I thought 7-11 were gun free zones with their no firearms signs. Maybe they have changed - I haven’t been in one since the late 90s / early 00s after encountering a sign at a 7-11 in Edmond. It would be interesting if the store was posted but a good guy with a gun stopped the bad guys with guns.
Just ‘company’ policy. Concealed is concealed. I honor the county,state,federal guidelines, all the rest is fluff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom