‘March on NRA’ Protester Says It’s Wrong to Shoot Home Intruders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool what's her address?
Good point. Perhaps we should ban to shame her like the libs are doing to conservative's.
You know how it goes. Post her address, and follow around to restaurants to scream epithets and curse words.
Nah, conservatives are above that. In the words of a liberal that has been proven totally wrong,
You go low, we go high.....:hey3:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should get the little girl who shot the intruder to ask her if she should have let the man rape and kill her instead. You know, those liberals are all about the children.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...-to-shoot-home-intruders.264000/#post-3143551

What happened to my two "March on NRA" Breitbart links that I started this posting with(in the Law & Order forum)?. I see that they have been cut and pasted to OKC03Cobra's posting on the same topic in the General Discussion forum. I realize that OKC03Cobra was first, but it covered only one of the two that I had posted. My posting was cut and pasted and moved to his posting and shown as his. I could see & agree with cutting and pasting my links to his posting, giving me credit for them and deleting this post, but why is he given credit for mine and now caojyn is given credit for my posting here in the Law & Order forum???? Are shades of Zuckerberg/Facebook creeping up here on the forum????

PS I have NO BEEF with OKC03Cobra as he did post his link first and I fully can agree to that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom