‘Stand your ground’ law protects shooter in deadly fight over parking space: sheriff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The nature of whatever his problem still remains trivial to me. YMMV. In terms of your question, he had his 5 yr old child with him in the store per the article. Don't think he was up to much other than being a customer.

We'll never know. I've read or heard of nutty folks committing crimes with their kids in tow.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of us will never know why it's safe to assume that he was going to commit a crime with a kid in tow just because we've heard and read that it's happened before. We'll just never know why it's safe to assume that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black guy in a convenience store with a 5 yr old..... 2 kids and momma outside waiting..... I mean.... what else would they be doing, right? He has to be shoplifting. Excellent catch boys.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So did she call/text him about what was happening to her? I see in another video he left his son inside while he went back outside and then returned and passed away. How did he know to go back out?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So did she call/text him about what was happening to her? I see in another video he left his son inside while he went back outside and then returned and passed away. How did he know to go back out?
I can't say for sure but I suspect the guy who pulled up in white car wearing light blue t-shirt and shorts said something in the store. He held door open and observed for a moment before entering store and then almost immediately following the man who died back out of the store. That's strictly my opinion based on the video Ive seen.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my take on the assault part: there's a tall young fella that drives up, gets out, and lingers a bit at the door before he goes into the store. He alerts the clerk that an argument is going on in the parking lot. In so doing, he also alerts McGlockton, who heads for the door, sees the argument going on and rushes over and pushes the shooter to the ground. The tall young man follows McGlockton out the door, and looks ready to intervene after the pushing incident. Then the shooter pulls his gun and the tall young man heads for cover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom