‘This Is Not Going to Be the Country of White People’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me no likey.

The problem is more than just her; the deeper problem is the people voted for her, and maybe more importantly, the people who failed to vote in the election that got (allowed her to be) her elected.

You MUST vote. In every election. Every time.
Well said

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a younger fellow I recall a commercial where an Indian had a tear in his eye because of pollution, IN time we will have a tear in our eye for the same, but it will be a different pollution.. Have a gander at this SI swim suit model..
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...ijab-wearing-model/ar-AAAHR5l?ocid=spartanntp

It gets worse that that! The clowns on the today show were bragging on the burkini saying it was pushing the fashion envelope and heaping praise on the model for being in the forefront of fashion.

In reality, the burqa, chador, boushiya, or niqab are used by men to suppress and control women in the islamic world.
Now we have mainstream American news and entertainment outlets praising the "fashion statement".

Burkinis are banned in France and other countries because of security concerns that weapons or explosives could be concealed in high traffic areas.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
stupid americans_jpeg.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gets worse that that! The clowns on the today show were bragging on the burkini saying it was pushing the fashion envelope and heaping praise on the model for being in the forefront of fashion.

In reality, the burqa, chador, boushiya, or niqab are used by men to suppress and control women in the islamic world.
Now we have mainstream American news and entertainment outlets praising the "fashion statement".

Burkinis are banned in France and other countries because of security concerns that weapons or explosives could be concealed in high traffic areas.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's called circling the drain bud, I say it far too often..

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The district that elected her has one of, if not the, largest population of Somalis in the country.
Somehow my opinion of them is being influenced by her behavior and big mouth.

Me no likey.

The problem is more than just her; the deeper problem is the people voted for her, and maybe more importantly, the people who failed to vote in the election that got (allowed her to be) her elected.

You MUST vote. In every election. Every time.

Trying to figure these stats out.......... 67% white, but apparently all Dems.

U.S. Representative
Ilhan Omar
DMinneapolis
Area 124[1] sq mi (320 km2)
Distribution
  • 100[2]% urban
  • 0% rural
Population (2016) 708,082[3]
Median income $63,202[4]
Ethnicity
Cook PVI D+26[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota's_5th_congressional_district

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more I read about her and her district :censored::censored:. I just hope she isn't in politics next election. She and AOC.
There is a big movement in NYC to oust AOC I'm reading. The people in her district are so sick of her antics, they might even vote for a Republican. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remembered incorrectly, it's not her district, but Minnesota has one of the highest Somali populations in the United States.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/ilhan-omar-district-terror/

ILHAN OMAR’S MINNESOTA CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT IS THE TERROR-RECRUITING CAPITAL OF THE US

BI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s fifth congressional district, which is represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar and includes the urban area of Minneapolis, is the jurisdiction with the highest rate of terrorist recruitment in the United States.

Minnesota is reported to have the highest Somali population in the United States, with current population estimates breaching 100,000. This demographic has proven to be connected to terror-related activities, Fox News reports,

“More men and boys from a Somali American community in Minneapolis have joined — or attempted to join — a foreign terrorist organization over the last 12 years than any other jurisdiction in the country.

FBI stats show 45 Somalis left to join the ranks of either the Somalia-based Islamic insurgency al-Shabab, or the Iraq- and Syria-based ISIS combined. And as of 2018, a dozen more had been arrested with the intention of leaving to support ISIS.”

In the past, Omar has shown her strong affinity for the Somali community in her district, as well as abroad. In one case in 2016, Omar — who at the time was only a state rep. in Minnesota — defended a group of nine Somalis who had attempted to cross the border into Mexico in a plan to reach Syria, “planning to join ISIS,” KMSP-TV reports.

More in the link.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe druryj hit the nail on the head, Americans have a right to vote and it is more important now than ever before to vote. If people elect to sit at home on the sofa and watch TV rather than go to the polls on election day, we have a much larger problem than we thought. We are about to lose our country and our values due to liberalism and apathy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom