“FACT CHECKED” on Facebook for telling the “Chuck Norris died of Covid joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep! You read it right! The Facebook fact checkers actually fact checked me for posting the joke about how:

“Chuck Norris died of Covid-19 then after his minor inconvenience of death, Chuck has made a full recovery, and is reported to be doing quite well," the post says. "It has also been reported that the Corona virus is in self isolation for 14 days due to being exposed to Chuck Norris.“

Wow...... just....... wow

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AI software robots don't have a sense of humor, yet.

Facebook has 2.5 billion users.
You don't think they employ millions of moderators to read all those posts do you?
AI works 24/7 for free and never calls in sick.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AI software robots don't have a sense of humor, yet.

Facebook has 2.5 billion users.
You don't think they employ millions of moderators to read all those posts do you?
AI works 24/7 for free and never calls in sick.

+1 they only pay for people to manually review things if they’re paid ads, and even then it’s third world slave labor. I deal with it every day.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep! You read it right! The Facebook fact checkers actually fact checked me for posting the joke about how:

“Chuck Norris died of Covid-19 then after his minor inconvenience of death, Chuck has made a full recovery, and is reported to be doing quite well," the post says. "It has also been reported that the Corona virus is in self isolation for 14 days due to being exposed to Chuck Norris.“

Wow...... just....... wow
That’s funny. FB like to make those stupid fake fact checks on just about anything

Latest posts

Top Bottom