“Full semi auto”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The good General hasn't carried or fired an M4/m16 since he was a cadet at West Point. He was a tanker, therefore 1911 then M9. He never should have been the one in the vid. I liked the guy in 2003-2004, guess folks change huh?

He's like a commissioned "law enforcement officer" that I knew personally. It was his opinion that none of us "regular" guys should have a concealed carry permit, and he probably felt we shouldn't have firearms either. I'm pretty sure that he thought that only "real law enforcement" people should have the guns.

Yes, he was liberal.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is nothing but pure and simple propaganda.
Poorly executed at that. If one simply turns off the news and reads nothing on the net for 3 days, then starts back up, they might notice the propaganda. Kinda like living in your house, then going for a walk, when you get home the house smells different than when you left... Maybe,. I don't know.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, get this. My Mother is 90 and lives on Long Island, New York. I talked to her today and she brought up the what she considers to be a fact: “People don’t need to have those guns that people don’t want them to have!” I asked if she meant what the Media is calling Assault Rifles? “Yes!” “People don’t need them....I don’t want people around town that might just get mad and start shooting people!”I tried to explain that they are not, Assault Rifles, but that the Anti-Gun Strategy used the phrase for emotional impact.

When I tried to talk more about it she became angry and soon hung up. Later, she called back and told me that I was talking down to her in a demeaning fashion as if she didn’t understand the problem and informed me again that people don’t need those kinds of guns.

The News and Talk Shows Up East hammer this stuff into People every day with no opposing arguments. Oh, Momma said , “The NRA is the Devil!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom