• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City “Kit Carson” Memorial Shadow Box - #34/450- Limited Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Strangelove

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
125$
Limited Edition Shadow Box Memorializing Kit Carson & the Lawmen of the Old West.

#34 of 450
- Dimensions: 18.25" x 14.25".

Handmade by the Indian Territory Collector's Society, it features a six shooter replica, US Marshal's badge, US Calvary glove, and other period items. Purchased at a charity auction during the 1997 Prix De West Art Show at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum. This item will make a great addition to your gun room, man cave, or western or rustic home or office. Framed, under glass.

Not interested in trades.

PS - If you collect western or native American art, I have numerous pieces of my art collection that I am selling, including authentic bows, prayer pipes, hand drums, tomahawks, etc. All of these items are high quality, handmade by native American tribal artists. All items were purchased from art galleries, not road side trading posts. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Kit Carson.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom