03 A4 repro's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I made this one from a sporterized 03 I found at a pawn shop. It's not perfect but it scratched the itch for me, and sure shots nice.

i264.photobucket.com_albums_ii182_bt223_1903A4001_1.jpg

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that a Weaver J2.5 scope? I did one using the S&K mount and a Weaver J2.5 scope with post/fine crosshair. I wanted to keep the rifle in original configuration.

As to the reproductions it was reported that the first Gibbs scopes were not too good but they have replaced them with a newer version which seem to work well. Just remember that there isn't much magnification with them. Those who have them seem to like them.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nice, don't know how easy it would be to blunder into one that was bubbadize & return it like that, if ya find another, I'd be game to give it a home

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
nice, don't know how easy it would be to blunder into one that was bubbadize & return it like that, if ya find another, I'd be game to give it a home

It depends on how accurate of a restoration you want, mine isn't legal for the matches, but it is good enough for me. It's going to be my main hunting gun, and has tons of history. I'm good with that.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really not interested in matches just a shooter, I don't get to matches very often, you have a beauty there hope it bags a good one

Latest posts

Top Bottom