10/22 mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're all over at the gun shows, but they want too much for them.

You should be able to get them at most gun stores, I'll check at Bill's in Claremore for you if you like?

Stan

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They're all over at the gun shows, but they want too much for them.

You should be able to get them at most gun stores, I'll check at Bill's in Claremore for you if you like?

Stan

Waiting on a check in the mail, we all know how that is..... Will check the locals then hit you up. Have you been watching the USSA and Oil Cap schedules? I think I get my cast on the 5th of Jan then I'm hitting every match I can get away from home to shoot....

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, lol... with the way my feet and legs have been doing, I'm not sure if I'll be able to compete with my .45 because of the price.

I just had an $800 mri done last week. :(

I am on for rimfire pistol though. I'd like to try Oil Capital, but I've never shot there. What's coming up with them?

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, lol... with the way my feet and legs have been doing, I'm not sure if I'll be able to compete with my .45 because of the price.

I just had an $800 mri done last week. :(

I am on for rimfire pistol though. I'd like to try Oil Capital, but I've never shot there. What's coming up with them?

Ouch! I have an annual bone scan that sets me back the same every year. No matter how prepared you think you are it still sucks to spend that $ I will check with Chicken and PM you....

Latest posts

Top Bottom