10/22 Sbr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering what to do about sights. That's a great idea plus it could do double duty on my FDE AR.

I like the look of the stock Josh posted, but I'm digging a folder for this one, no??

I would think a folder too, but I do not know of any that really impressed me.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree on the folder too, but I searched for about two hours last night (I was bored) and I didn't find any that I would order myself so I didn't suggest any.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the stuff right there. Its what I'd be getting if I didn't already have the folding stock laying around collecting dust.

awww.leethacker.com_imagehut_images_467pressrelease.gif

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the RB Precision with the side-folder (I believe its just an Ace stock with a side-folder adapter and a pig-nose adapter - its actually identical to the one on the Robinson Arms XCR)

The new Nordic is the way to go man - I've found many things I'm not happy about on the RB Precision Evolution and if I had it to do over again, I'd probably go with the Krinker Plinker or the Nordic (when it ever comes out in the states). The Rhineland arms stock was cool, but they were never in-stock anywhere when I was looking and now they're out of business.

Here's the Krinker Plinker:

akrinkerplinker.com_pics_db_gallery_large_000017.JPG

http://krinkerplinker.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom