$10 Pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would we be looking at on price/mag shipped to whatever shop you stated earlier in OKC?

I assume these are revision M mags and not old stock?

I'm down for 10 either way. Just curious. Also, FDE would be my first choice if you have enough, but black is fine too. Thanks btw.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would we be looking at on price/mag shipped to whatever shop you stated earlier in OKC?

I assume these are revision M mags and not old stock?

I'm down for 10 either way. Just curious. Also, FDE would be my first choice if you have enough, but black is fine too. Thanks btw.

I honestly don't know which revision they are, but I doubt that it's old stock since our supplier ran out about 3 weeks ago. Black is the only color we're buying these large quantities of. We have a total of 200 mags on order and we have about 25 mags in stock.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! What a great response! Like I said earlier, we'll have 100 in on Friday (if Fed-Ex does their thing) and then another 100 in next Wed or Thursday. I will post in this thread when the mags arrive and add them to the website for the guys that need them shipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom