1000yd ranges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkLaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who has a 1,200 yd range on his property. Funny you should ask - I'm about to start talking to him regarding a potential plan to build a full service gun range on his property. Right now, it remains a private range. I'll keep you updated on any plans if you'd like. Obviously, this wouldn't be ready for quite some months, but as soon as I know more - I'll be posting it on the board!

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Badlands is at Grandfield just south of Lawton. Paper to 300 and steel out to 1k. Bobby is a good guy. Check out his website at Badlandstactical.net.
OKC gun club only goes to 600 and has paper only. Targets are stationary at the gun club and the firing line moves back so if someone is shooting at 200 you can't go back any farther. Firing line is stationary at Badlands.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend who has a 1,200 yd range on his property. Funny you should ask - I'm about to start talking to him regarding a potential plan to build a full service gun range on his property. Right now, it remains a private range. I'll keep you updated on any plans if you'd like. Obviously, this wouldn't be ready for quite some months, but as soon as I know more - I'll be posting it on the board!

Don't be a cock tease dude that's just wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom