10mm AR Pistol - anyone here have one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdseed

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a CMMG Banshe 10mm, a AR in 10mm, I can’t think of the name of it, a AR type 10mm that takes a Glock grip frame, can’t think of the name of it. I like 10mm!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 10? I’ll buy the ammo, you name the day😉
Yep, I need to throw a brace on it and sights.
I have a CMMG Banshe 10mm, a AR in 10mm, I can’t think of the name of it, a AR type 10mm that takes a Glock grip frame, can’t think of the name of it. I like 10mm!
Mkgs? Guess that would only be the cmmg model that takes glock mags. Think I’ve not understood the 2nd half of your post.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built a10mm ar. I used the cm mg bolt and barrel in 16 in. Used there upper and lower as well, caught
Them on sale. Used various other parts to my liking. It shoots great. I am going to start playing with loads
I think there is a lot of wiggle room, thinking I can make a fire breather down to a nice sub sonic. play
Time is coming once the the whether warms up.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Macon Armory can make you a direct impingement 10mm upper.

I personally don't like Glock mag ARs and a lack of 10mm mag options kind of kills it for me. I did read that people used to use grease gun mags, but I'm not sure how reliable feeding is.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got the 6 in glock and 6 in TRP as well
Also an ar rifle in 10 mm it screams but have never cronied it
Throws brass a mile so I put on a A2 stock and a rifle buffer with all tungsten weights so I can find my brass
I have another complete 10 mm 16 in to put together if I keep it
That was my thinking too as my ar45 has a brick of a buffer. I would think a delayed blowback would be the bees knees in 10 mike mike. Hhhmmmm...
d0v7V4UR0mjRK.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom