10mm shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 10mm collection

Gen 2 20 this is kind of unique with the original weekend adjustable sight
Gen 3 20C “C” for compensated or ported or just loud!
Gen 4 20
Gen 4 29

The Gen 4s I shoot in GSSF matches in the large caliber divisions requiring a 10mm, .45ACP, or .45 GAP. I’ve won 5 Glocks shooting these two guns.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you can sit on 10mm fans and learn how to spend money quickly. But dang there is a nice spread of weapons, Glock, Rocks, and then they start climbing to DW, Cz, Tanfoglio, STI, and on and on, dang educational, got to make sure the credit card is not handy when I am drooling over a CZ 97BD,

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you can sit on 10mm fans and learn how to spend money quickly. But dang there is a nice spread of weapons, Glock, Rocks, and then they start climbing to DW, Cz, Tanfoglio, STI, and on and on, dang educational, got to make sure the credit card is not handy when I am drooling over a CZ 97BD,

I was waiting on the CZC shop to come out with those, man they get pricey quick if you want some extras. I ended up ordering an FK PSD instead, and it sure as heck wasn't cheap either.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was waiting on the CZC shop to come out with those, man they get pricey quick if you want some extras. I ended up ordering an FK PSD instead, and it sure as heck wasn't cheap either.

Me too, I was dead set on the 10mm conversion even though I wondered why it was so much cheaper than the straight 10mm guns, well who am I to question CZ, just hurry up and take my money. Well duh, it is the conversion only for a most 1200, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 10mm collection

Gen 4 20
Gen 4 29

The Gen 4s I shoot in GSSF matches in the large caliber divisions requiring a 10mm, .45ACP, or .45 GAP. I’ve won 5 Glocks shooting these two guns.

View attachment 174681

View attachment 174682

Make that SIX Glock wins with these guns. I won another with the 29 last weekend.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mad Professor, what does the range look like when competing in large bore. walking and shooting, I have never done any competition so have no idea.

Thanks sir

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ooooh...........those are nice.
My 10mm collection

Gen 4 20
Gen 4 29

View attachment 174681

View attachment 174682
th

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mad Professor, what does the range look like when competing in large bore. walking and shooting, I have never done any competition so have no idea.

Thanks sir

These (GSSF outdoor matches) are 3 stages of fire. Each stage is shot from one position with 3 or 4 strings of fire from the low ready. 1) a plate rack with 6 plates at 11 yards. 2) 5 NRA D1 “tombstone” targets you put 2 rounds each on. 5-25 yards. 3) 4 D1s and a steel popper. 7-15 yards

The prizes are outstanding at these matches. The most recent match in Dallas they have away 27 pistols. 7 or 8 by random draw, plus a couple of thousand in other cash and awards.

Here is a video a friend made at a practice match last year. That shows the layout really well.

There is a practice match of this style coming up at OKC Gun Club next month.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These (GSSF outdoor matches) are 3 stages of fire. Each stage is shot from one position with 3 or 4 strings of fire from the low ready. 1) a plate rack with 6 plates at 11 yards. 2) 5 NRA D1 “tombstone” targets you put 2 rounds each on. 5-25 yards. 3) 4 D1s and a steel popper. 7-15 yards

The prizes are outstanding at these matches. The most recent match in Dallas they have away 27 pistols. 7 or 8 by random draw, plus a couple of thousand in other cash and awards.

Here is a video a friend made at a practice match last year. That shows the layout really well.

There is a practice match of this style coming up at OKC Gun Club next month.

I'm a member of the club.......... What equipment is required to participate in this ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom