15-22 trigger options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to put in a Larue MBT-2s in, anyone by chance have this in use ?
Thanks in advance..
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/

I do not have one in my 15-22 but wouldn't hesitate to put one in it. Any AR trigger should work in them.

I do own 2 MBT triggers, 1 in a rifle I just built my some and hasn't been shot. Other in an extra AR that hasn't been shot much. I'd def recommend it, I'd compare it to an SSA-E, but the trigger shoe is wider.

I'd say order up, $87 is a steal. Keep in mind I built my son a nice rifle and it was what I put in it.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not have one in my 15-22 but wouldn't hesitate to put one in it. Any AR trigger should work in them.

I do own 2 MBT triggers, 1 in a rifle I just built my some and hasn't been shot. Other in an extra AR that hasn't been shot much. I'd def recommend it, I'd compare it to an SSA-E, but the trigger shoe is wider.

I'd say order up, $87 is a steal. Keep in mind I built my son a nice rifle and it was what I put in it.

I have as well but not in a 22LR and like it enough that I want the 15-22 to be graced with.. I'll need to add these pins as far as I know too..
https://geissele.com/large-pin-colt-901-replacement-trigger-hammer-pins.html

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a 15-22 and a Larue trigger, but not together. I’ve got a flat face, 3.5 lb CMC in the 15-22 back right before Mark dropped the price on the MBS-2. Both are great triggers. I have the Larue in a hunting gun, 12” AR Grendel as I like a two stage for animal shots.
I will add that to me, flat triggers are lovely and very addictive. It could get super expensive for me to go through and swap all triggers from curved to flat. I’m fighting hard, but dang. I don’t know what it is, but it just feels right and faster. Some of y’all ain’t gonna agree and that’s ok. Koom Bah Ya! Sing it now, all together.

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a 15-22 and a Larue trigger, but not together. I’ve got a flat face, 3.5 lb CMC in the 15-22 back right before Mark dropped the price on the MBS-2. Both are great triggers. I have the Larue in a hunting gun, 12” AR Grendel as I like a two stage for animal shots.
I will add that to me, flat triggers are lovely and very addictive. It could get super expensive for me to go through and swap all triggers from curved to flat. I’m fighting hard, but dang. I don’t know what it is, but it just feels right and faster. Some of y’all ain’t gonna agree and that’s ok. Koom Bah Ya! Sing it now, all together.

Yup wanting the flat face and I'll pull a curved to put in the 15-22 and put the flat in the ar I swiped from..

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom