• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 15 or 16 Gallon Steel Drums Tulsa Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'd like to buy a couple of good 15 or 16 gallon tight head steel drums in the Tulsa area. I can buy them new here in town but you'd think they were made of made of solid gold.

Thanks

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd like to buy a couple of good 15 or 16 gallon tight head steel drums in the Tulsa area. I can buy them new here in town but you'd think they were made of made of solid gold.

Thanks
You looking for stainless steel, or mild steel...they are 15 Gallon carboys are 60 bucks or so (new)

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You looking for stainless steel, or mild steel...they are 15 Gallon carboys are 60 bucks or so (new)

really looking for mild steel, tight head cylindrical drums. Sooner container has them for 75 new but that seems really steep to me considering a good used 55 gallon used ones are fairly available for $20 or so. There is a guy in OKC area craigslist that has some really good looking ones for $25 but I'd rather avoid a trip to the city if at all possible

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
really looking for mild steel, tight head cylindrical drums. Sooner container has them for 75 new but that seems really steep to me considering a good used 55 gallon used ones are fairly available for $20 or so. There is a guy in OKC area craigslist that has some really good looking ones for $25 but I'd rather avoid a trip to the city if at all possible
15 gal is a low demand specialty run, especially steel.

What are you using the small drums for?

55 gallon drums are always =\< than carboys.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

We use the 15 gallon steel drums at our range for spent brass containers.
Handle on top with a chunk of steel underneath to keep the lids from being blown off.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

I was going to tell you to talk to shootin 4 fun, maybe a reconditioner has some cheaper, once upon a time we had to charge serious deposits for the stainless carboys

Latest posts

Top Bottom