160 Acre Hunting Lease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guy's, Erick is putting up a 160 acre hunting lease in Blaine County. This lease was going to be mine, but due to health reasons of my Son we are having to pass. When we went to look the land over around 10, 10:30 we jumped a 4pt and a doe. I can assure you, you won't find a guy more willing to work with you then Erick. He is one of the most Upstanding Guys you will EVER be Blessed in meeting. He will not only bend over backwards for you, he will make you feel like your are letting him do you a favor for doing it. I can't say enough about him, nor the land. Happy Hunting, if you want to ask me any questions feel free to pm me or call 405-503-2025. Jimmy

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been asked several times, how much is the lease. You will have to take that up with Erick on this forum. What I was doing by posting this, was to let you know that a Great Guy was leasing 160 acres. If you want to know about the lay of the land feel free to contact me, if your wanting to know price. That will be between you and Erick.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jimmy,
I greatly appreciate the kind words. Your reputation here and your character are beyond words.

I will post on the classified thread the update on it. It looks like it is spoken for this season and I am hoping that Jimmy wants it next year. Sorry about not posting a price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom