1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

17 Design build w parts from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Rifle & Shotgun Discussion' started by Iron sharpens Iron, Feb 26, 2021.

1. 358norma

358norma Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    So here is a list of items we can offer.

Billet uppers Gen1 & Gen2
    Handguards/ Rails in a full or cut option.
    Gas blocks and several muzzle breaks.
    Barrels (This one you just have to contact me for pricing and availability)

As far as pricing is concerned I am going to have 2 options available, Sooner State Pawn where the lowers are being delivered will have at least some of our products on hand and available to sell. Option 2 is reach out to me either here by PM or come see me at the gunshow this weekend in OKC. I'm kinda easy to find at a show, just look for a camo 50 Krater AR10 on the table. Sorry, pricing is a VERY touchy subject when you have customers selling your products on-line and in retail stores, and I can not sell for less than they are. I may set a dealer up in Tulsa in the next couple of weeks for the folks on the eastern side of the state as well.

2. thor447

thor447 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  3. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I completely understand your position, and I don't blame you. Thanks for being willing to work with us to whatever degree you can. :D

If you make a Tulsa show, I'd be interested in coming down and playing with some of your wares...

4. thor447

thor447 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    It arrived today! Quick shipping by GrabAGun.

5. Iron sharpens Iron

Iron sharpens Iron Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Anyone find any furniture made in Oklahoma? I’ve got all the lower parts. Amend2 made some magazines for Oklahoma but they are hard to find, I saw them on some pawnshop website in the Tulsa area . I can find lots of Texas ones not that I want those.

6. Mr Sean

Mr Sean Marksman

Supporter

Quick Fix Pawn in Bristow has 100s of them, $10. Picked up 4 yesterday 20210312_200754.jpg

7. CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin CutBait Jr's Dad

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Those are sweet!

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Mr Sean likes this.
  8. CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin CutBait Jr's Dad

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    What about Valor Manufacturing out of Sapulpa? I'd never heard of them before this post on facebook but their store shows lots of parts, and they have a 918 area code.
    "Stop by our Valor Arms store located at 10169 OK-66 Suite B, Sapulpa, OK 74066."

https://valormfgllc.com/shop

Screenshot_2021-03-17-23-58-39-1.png
    ABOUT US
    Built to Last
    Our product is crafted with the best materials and we use the most modern processes from Machining to designs all to ensure you have the very best product to last many seasons and the ability to past down to your family .

100% Customer Satisfaction
    We stand behind our product 100%. If for any reason your not completely satisfied please contact us, and we will take care of of you.

Customer Service

Our Creed is "Faith, Family, Country". We started our family owned business to provide a friendly, personal way for you to purchase the best crafted firearms products made by us made here in the Great USA totally in our state of the art manufacturing facility. Also carry all brands make and models to support everyone's desires. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and ability to provide you with the upmost buying experience! Valor Products are manufactured with Aerospace materials. All in house from designing, machining , anodizing, packaging and customer service.

Proudly made in Sapulpa, Oklahoma USA

Iron sharpens Iron likes this.
  9. rawhide

rawhide Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I went to Quick Fix Pawn yesterday and picked up a few of these. They are manufactured in Idaho but designed by the owner of Quick Fix.

Mr Sean, Catt57 and Oklahomabassin like this.
  10. rawhide

rawhide Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The owner of Valor spoke at a Creek County OK2A meeting a few years ago about how he was trying to expand his manufacturing business in firearms parts and accessories. Valor has been manufacturing AR receivers for many years, if I remember correctly. Nice shop on 66 just north of Sapulpa. I'll stop on there tomorrow if I have time and check out uppers and parts.