• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

17 hmr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Wll, you might want to be on the lookout. First I'd seen some in a few months was in Portland a few days ago and I picked it up for a friend. Left the rest since he didn't need all of it.

Since it kinda sounds like you're accusing me of trying to come gouge you I'll refrain from looking out for any more I suppose. Good luck with your search.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wll, you might want to be on the lookout. First I'd seen some in a few months was in Portland a few days ago and I picked it up for a friend. Left the rest since he didn't need all of it.

Since it kinda sounds like you're accusing me of trying to come gouge you I'll refrain from looking out for any more I suppose. Good luck with your search.

I absolutely was not accusing you. Just making a statement. :)

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
That’s the way I interpreted your comment.
Mention you have ammo you would sell at pre panic prices, one would get tons of PM’s from resellers looking to make a profit instead of shooting them.
One thing I do to fill my time up here outside of work hours is hit a crap ton of stores armed with a list of what I know people are looking for. A few different folks here have gotten stuff that way at my cost. Not that OP knows that, but if someone asks a question about that and indicating they might know where some is, I'd personally think a response saying yes, no or PM me details would have been a friendlier way to do that rather than the wording that was chosen. No sweat off my back either way.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
One thing I do to fill my time up here outside of work hours is hit a crap ton of stores armed with a list of what I know people are looking for. A few different folks here have gotten stuff that way at my cost. Not that OP knows that, but if someone asks a question about that and indicating they might know where some is, I'd personally think a response saying yes, no or PM me details would have been a friendlier way to do that rather than the wording that was chosen. No sweat off my back either way.

Amazing when you have to quote me when I was using my comments as general reference material based on personal experience.
Mentioned I’d acquired several thousand primers in a post once and had several of the no discussions vendors contact me trying to buy them.
I’m sure it was for “personal” use. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom