1st Annual USSA ZombieFest 10/30/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the great time, and all the hard work Josh.

Please give all of my winnings and piles of cash to the 2nd place Revolver shooter. I think the guy who won high revo cheated. I even heard he pushed some guy down on one of the stages!

Phil Strader

Dear Phil Strader, that is the nicest thing anyones ever done for me.

Sincerely,

2nd Place Revolver shooter

Ps....I saw Mitch push the guy down.

It's good to be loved! :)

P.S. I was talking to Phil Strader Sunday and he confided something to me. He told me he prefers people to call him Phil Strader instead of just Phil. So, in the futrue, please use both his first and last name when you say hello. He is a friend, so I want him to be happy.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's good to be loved! :)

P.S. I was talking to Phil Strader Sunday and he confided something to me. He told me he prefers people to call him Phil Strader instead of just Phil. So, in the futrue, please use both his first and last name when you say hello. He is a friend, so I want him to be happy.

Crreeeeppppyyyyyyyy!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the great time, and all the hard work Josh.

Please give all of my winnings and piles of cash to the 2nd place Revolver shooter. I think the guy who won high revo cheated. I even heard he pushed some guy down on one of the stages!

Phil Strader

I knew that it was one of you guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom