2.6 cents per round till midnight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when I had a P22, I had to run about 500 rounds of Stingers before it would run reliably with bulk pack 1100-1200 fps ammo.

My MKIII eats this ammo like candy.

I've put about an untold amount of Blazer, CCI and Aquila through it just fine. That Federal Target Grade, Winchester 36 gr 222 and one other just never worked right. Considering Blazer is cheaper than most (50 rds for 2.50) I'll just stick to that. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Besides, at 5 cents a round I can't complain too much.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The P22 I had was a POS. I was tempted to get a Ruger SR22, but it looks like they copied the P22 design and I had already been burned once.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The P22 I had was a POS. I was tempted to get a Ruger SR22, but it looks like they copied the P22 design and I had already been burned once.

Mine has been pretty solid save for a couple brands of ammo. Its a fun shooting gun (nothing like doing a 10 rd mag dump with little to no recoil). Mine is the newest model though and from what I've read they fixed several of the issues that plagued the earlier models. If you come to EnS I'll let you try mine out. And I was looking at the SR22 but the price was better on the P22QD.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like some deals still happening.

Anyone order from here before?
Reviews?

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Latest posts

Top Bottom