2009 OSA Swap Meet picture thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoulda, Coulda, woulda and didn't make it. Saturday proved the only day I could get the swingset moved to my house. If I didn't get the backyard finished the Mrs. would probably have booted me to the dog house until it was finished.

Looks and sounds like everyone had a blast.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was fun!!! My son has been asking when the next one is!!! Its the first time in a while I only heard him say he was bored only once the whole day! It was a very senic drive going both ways on highway 9, and a great time at the range. Got to put alot of faces with nicknames, and burn some powder( I do apologize for smoking some folks with the blackpowder gun). We do need to do this more than once a year!!

Thank you to all that put this together, and made it run so smooth!!!

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was fun!!! My son has been asking when the next one is!!! Its the first time in a while I only heard him say he was bored only once the whole day! It was a very senic drive going both ways on highway 9, and a great time at the range. Got to put alot of faces with nicknames, and burn some powder( I do apologize for smoking some folks with the blackpowder gun). We do need to do this more than once a year!!

Thank you to all that put this together, and made it run so smooth!!!

Did you vote in the Tentative Planning for the 2010 OSA Cookout!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom