2010 High Plains Shotgun Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonny74

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it was awesome, had a great time. Just need to remember not to load a shell in the tube backward. It was a b**ch to get out :scream:. Can't wait till tomorrow.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now this match is all done and in the books, I have to say that this was one of the funnest and most well run events I've been fortunate enough to participate in! Well designed stages with plenty of challenging problems and lots of shooting. A real eye opener as far as shotgun shooting goes!

I want to offer a huge thank you to the guys running this show (Kurt and Trapr), the RO's (who did an outstanding job IMHO), all of the other support staff, and the sponsors. I was also very lucky to squad with a bunch of really great guys, this made the match even better for a newb like myself. Thanks guys! I finished in 35th place which oddly enough I'm pretty happy with. I mention that because it meant that I was 35th to the prize table which was still loaded with great items, I made it home with well more than my entry fee in gear!!! This is a huge testament the level of the sponsors kicking in great prize items... Thanks again to everyone involved.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now this match is all done and in the books, I have to say that this was one of the funnest and most well run events I've been fortunate enough to participate in! Well designed stages with plenty of challenging problems and lots of shooting. A real eye opener as far as shotgun shooting goes!

I want to offer a huge thank you to the guys running this show (Kurt and Trapr), the RO's (who did an outstanding job IMHO), all of the other support staff, and the sponsors. I was also very lucky to squad with a bunch of really great guys, this made the match even better for a newb like myself. Thanks guys! I finished in 35th place which oddly enough I'm pretty happy with. I mention that because it meant that I was 35th to the prize table which was still loaded with great items, I made it home with well more than my entry fee in gear!!! This is a huge testament the level of the sponsors kicking in great prize items... Thanks again to everyone involved.

+1 If you didn't shoot this match you really funked up!

Good shooting Rusty! Thanks for running the video camera.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mike! I had 3 or 4 great runs and then some that I need to work out the bugs on.

I gotta give Kurt, Yourself, and the crew kudos for teaching me everything I know.

I thought I was early both days then I got to the range and everbody was shooting. I guess you that's what happens when you work at night instead of enjoying some libations and getting the match details from the RO's after the match.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesse had a great finish (get a real job and you can come play with us after the matches!), and I was happy to see all the newer shooters out there having fun with us.

I'm already looking forward to next year!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any of you guys shooting the Shotgun ProAm next week at USSA? Lance and Rusty I'm sure you guys will be there. I wish I would have shot there with you guys instead of USPSA at Oil Cap.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I had a good time even though I didn't do that well. Need Curt to teach me how to load. I do plan to shoot the proam next Sat with both pistol and shotgun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom