2010 Pro-Am Championship THIS WEEKEND!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Even if you're not registered to compete in "the hottest action ever seen on shooting sports television" (Jim Scoutten's quote, not mine!), please come out to watch. Some of the best Professional shooters in the country will be at USSA on Sunday to battle for over $10,000 in prize money. Of course, let's not forget the other 330 competitors who will be shooting all weekend! They're shooting for over $65,000 in prizes.

It's definitely the most viewer friendly match format out there!

Come one, come all!

Phil Strader
Match Director
www.proamshooting.com

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can hardly wait!

I already have my eye on one of those XDM's from the morning round and that Ruger LCR from the afternoon round. :rubhands: Hopefully my little trigger finger will cooperate.

If things don't work out quite right for me this weekend you will get to figure out why :scratch: during the class your teaching next weekend in McCloud.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In open division you can have a ported barrel or compensator and a optic such as a red dot on your pistol. There are other differences but those ate the big advantages over limited division. It's basically the same as USPSA except everybody only loads 10 in the magazines.
Each division has it's own prize table. You get to walk up to the prize table and choose your prize based on how you finish in each division. Order of trip to prize table is 1st GM, 1st M, 1st A, 1st B, 1st C, 1st D, 1st U?, 2nd GM,2M, 2A,2B,2C, 2D,2U,3GM, 3M and so on, I think? Maybe slightly different but close to that.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I been practicing all week. Chamber checked ammo last night and heading over to walk the stages tonight and get one last practice session in on the plate racks a little. Robbie got in at 4:00 am this morning and is sleeping all day so he will be ready to go with me tonight.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been practicing all week. Chamber checked ammo last night and heading over to walk the stages tonight and get one last practice session in on the plate racks a little. Robbie got in at 4:00 am this morning and is sleeping all day so he will be ready to go with me tonight.

Outstanding! See you guys in the morning!

Latest posts

Top Bottom