2010 Pro-Am Championship THIS WEEKEND!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yall have fun and make sure to drink lots of water. I have to miss this years match due to work but im dieing to shoot some more ProAm but wont be able to until they let me off weekends....

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got up this morning early to make it to USSA for the Pro Am shoot. Mitch was shooting and I was going to video tape him as well as watch the action. Here's the stages Mitch shot, except the last one, I was asleep at the wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbhBmdHmZoI

On another note, Jesse Abbate was in the squad. Most of the USPSA men and women I have had the pleasure to meet are outgoing, friendly and gracious. Sad to say, she is not one of them.

Stew

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got up this morning early to make it to USSA for the Pro Am shoot. Mitch was shooting and I was going to video tape him as well as watch the action. Here's the stages Mitch shot, except the last one, I was asleep at the wheel.

On another note, Jesse Abbate was in the squad. Most of the USPSA men and women I have had the pleasure to meet are outgoing, friendly and gracious. Sad to say, she is not one of them.

Stew

Nice video work Phil!

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Stew

Nice shootin by Mitch too.

Thats to bad about her, shes cute but without a good attitude she looses points.

I met several of the pro shooters in 08 and got an autograph from dave sevegeny on my Glock hat.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Stew

Mitch is my hero. In 30 seconds or so, I could maybe have hit two of those.

On the other note, OlYeller was talking about Jesse today from the Texas Limited Championship. He'd talked with her a little about smithing M&P's.

I read some articles about Jesse, and she's hot and a good shooter, but I wondered if maybe she knows it and that causes some issues. My guess (personal opinion) is that she's S&W's poster girl for one reason over another, but I could be wrong. I know she could run rings around me shooting, just saying...

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no doubt Jessie Abbate is a fantastic shooter. I guess it helps when you sit under a tent in the shade most of the day while others reset steel. No amount of physical beauty overcomes the ugliness of poor sportsmanship.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no doubt Jessie Abbate is a fantastic shooter. I guess it helps when you sit under a tent in the shade most of the day while others reset steel. No amount of physical beauty overcomes the ugliness of poor sportsmanship.

Ouch! Maybe you shoulda pulled the old, "Hey, don't get up, we'll take care of this." very loudly and in front of as many people as possible.

Shame usually works, but sometimes, with some people, it's impossible.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On another note, Jesse Abbate was in the squad. Most of the USPSA men and women I have had the pleasure to meet are outgoing, friendly and gracious. Sad to say, she is not one of them. Stew

Wow! I guess being the current leader of the match with 192 steel scored didn't sit well with her today?

Latest posts

Top Bottom