2010 Pro-Am Championship THIS WEEKEND!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's it gonna take to win B class limited and C Open thus far?

Did you guys ever think Jessie was trying to stay clear of the old perverts, i.e. you guys? Lol!

Cyrwus said that he walked to stages with her Friday and that she was nice and that they broke down stages together. Maybe she had her game face on today trying to win? Or maybe not?

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Did you guys ever think Jessie was trying to stay clear of the old perverts, i.e. you guys? Lol!

Cyrwus said that he walked to stages with her Friday and that she was nice and that they broke down stages together. Maybe she had her game face on today trying to win? Or maybe not?

me and Don walked a few stages with her and mike Thursday and she was real nice then.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got up this morning early to make it to USSA for the Pro Am shoot. Mitch was shooting and I was going to video tape him as well as watch the action. Here's the stages Mitch shot, except the last one, I was asleep at the wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbhBmdHmZoI

On another note, Jesse Abbate was in the squad. Most of the USPSA men and women I have had the pleasure to meet are outgoing, friendly and gracious. Sad to say, she is not one of them.

Stew

Great shooting Mitch and thank you Stew for sharing!

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
111 F heat index right now, stay cool guys and gals!

BTW, Jessie was featured in the Dillon Blue Press last month and she was on team Glock?

okent

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot this morning and it was definitely HOT but plenty of water and shade on each stage.
RO's were very good and I was very lucky to squad with a great group.(L2)
I have shot this each year and it gets better every time.

Tom

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

+1 Anybody see the current class leaders for us noobs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom