2010 Pro-Am Championship THIS WEEKEND!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Gun Tori

New to the site!
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Stewball and Mr. J&K Bulletcasters:

I was trying to look up my scores this morning and read what you had to say about Jessie.

Not only is what you said very mean, it is just not true.

I shot for 10 hours with Jessie all day on Friday, so I don't know if you were on our squad since you don't sign your names.

There were several men who help reset the same amount of steel as Jessie (or less) so why aren't you picking on them and saying mean things about them too??? I'm only 15 years old, so I don't understand yet why guys pick on girls or ladies and say the things I hear.

Jessie has been sick for two weeks and was doing all she could to keep her energy up. Instead of saying mean things about her, maybe you could have asked her how she was feeling? It was all we could do to finish the match since we shot it all in one day and it was very hot. Even though she felt really bad, she didn't make any excuses or complain about it one single time.

Jessie is my friend and she is the most gracious champion in the sport. Guys say rude things around us and we hear it and it makes us not want to talk to anybody. Jessie is a beautiful person outside and inside, but she shouldn't have to hear the things from men at matches that we both have to ignore all the time.

I think it is just because she beats most of the men all the time and guys can't handle it.

Anyway, my parents taught me that if I didn't have something nice to say about somebody, then I shouldn't say anything at all. Maybe your parents raised you differently...

Tori Nonaka

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tori, I wasn't there and don't know Jesse but I think that the point that is being made is that she is taking advantage of her popularity and her behavior was a bit prima donnaish.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tori you obviously weren't paying much attention to and being social with your squad mates or you would have remembered that Mr. JK bullet casters had his JK bullet casters shirt on at the match. So I guess maybe you need to take this as a lesson in you're young career. When you're wearing one of those fancy sponsorship shirts and trying to promote yourself and your sponsors it would be beneficial to you to be as outgoing as possible with everyone around you and make a point to work harder than the guys and gals in the regular shirts.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I was trying to look up my scores this morning and read what you had to say about Jessie.

I shot for 10 hours with Jessie all day on Friday, so I don't know if you were on our squad since you don't sign your names.

There were several men who help reset the same amount of steel as Jessie (or less) so why aren't you picking on them and saying mean things about them too??? I'm only 15 years old, so I don't understand yet why guys pick on girls or ladies and say the things I hear.

Jessie has been sick for two weeks and was doing all she could to keep her energy up. Instead of saying mean things about her, maybe you could have asked her how she was feeling? It was all we could do to finish the match since we shot it all in one day and it was very hot. Even though she felt really bad, she didn't make any excuses or complain about it one single time.

Jessie is my friend and she is the most gracious champion in the sport. Guys say rude things around us and we hear it and it makes us not want to talk to anybody. Jessie is a beautiful person outside and inside, but she shouldn't have to hear the things from men at matches that we both have to ignore all the time.

I think it is just because she beats most of the men all the time and guys can't handle it.

Anyway, my parents taught me that if I didn't have something nice to say about somebody, then I shouldn't say anything at all. Maybe your parents raised you differently...

Tori Nonaka

Tori,

I met you briefly Friday before the match and you seem to be a nice person and your shooting is great. You will advance nicely in the shooting sports.

I know Mitch aka JK Bullet Casters and he is one of the hardest working people at any match I have ever shot with him. Ask anyone that has shot with him and you will find the same statements. He was very sick one day and he never stopped helping after every shooter.

Part of shooting is helping to set up steel and paste targets and people don't appreciate being in the heat setting up while others sit under the shade and watch. When your name is on your shirt, it is easy for people to remember who that person was.

If Jessie was sick and not feeling very good it might have been a good idea for her to explain that to the squad she shot in before the shooting started. It might have helped the whole situation.

I wish you the best in your shooting career.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tori,

You were even worse than Jessie about helping out with the stages. I didn't say anything because I chalked it up to you being young and following the example of your peer.

The fact you, or anyone else, is female means nothing to me or most other shooters. I never questioned anybody's abilites. No doubt Jessie and you are great shooters. However, sitting in the shade while others score, RO and reset steel is not acceptable unless you are on deck, the shooter or just finished shooting. Additionally, it is a sizable advantage against other shooters to be rested and out of the sun. Sportsmanship is a very important part of our sport.

The unfortunate results of not participating LIKE EVERYONE ELSE is it reflects poorly on your sponsors.

Tori Nonaka

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My name is Philip Zacker aka Stewball. I did not participate in the shoot, but I did help set steel. I stand by my statement. I agree, nuff said about these two. Let's talk about the fun everyone had at the match.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I had a great time and my squad all helped. I didn't shoot very well, got way too hot, but I'd do it again tomorrow. Great Match and well ran by all the RO's and Phil. Thanks guys, appreciate your work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom