2010 Pro-Am Championship THIS WEEKEND!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelshooter

New to the site!
Reaction score
Pro Am was fantastic, it was hot as haites though. Phil knows how to put on a match and I surely will be there again next year. Since I was present and witnessed the above I would very much like to tell you if you thought these 2 were bad in OK, you should have been in FL. Jessie is a fantastic shooter, but she is the rudest person ever, and Tori has become a range brat noone can stand to be squadded with anymore. They seem to have a sense of entitlement going on. Male or female.. makes no difference to me if you can shoot, I think they think they are entitled because they are females. Dave S, Max M all set steel and paste... Phil S, you put on a great match.

jason kitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I helped set steel for the pros and they all thanked me shook my hand and were nice. but if they hadn't I still would have felt the same it was fun to watch and my pleasure. I had a great time and met some new faces.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Phil for an awesome match.That was only my 7th match to ever shoot in but it was a blast.I finished WAAAAYYYY in the back but who cares.
I too helped set steel Sunday for the pros and we couldn't get them to quit doing it with us and like Ryan said almost all of them thanked us afterwards.
In fact most of them were joking around with us and none of them acted like jerks.
Once again thanks Phil for an awesome event and have already warned the wife that I will be busy again next year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom