2010 Pro-Am Championship THIS WEEKEND!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who made the match a success. There were WAY too many people to name...but they all played an integral part in making this event happen.

Please contact the match sponsors to thank them for giving this match one of the best prize tables in the country.

BTW, in the match book, I made an error on the stage building crew. Here is the correct list. I will also be sending this list to all of the competitors.

Kelly Raglin
Doug Bowdler
Jerry Quisenberry
Rob Elston
Josh Appel
Brook Boswell
Mike Jackson
Terry Pregler
Ron Phillips
Jay Mackey
Pat Oglesbee
Robert Carlile
Mike Reed
USSA Range Crew

Also, Darrel Brooks was one of the RO's on Stage 2, and Chris Horton was on stage 5. Gary Lawrence and Don Frost were unable to work this year.

As far as the comments about Jessie and Tori, I was not with them throughout the entire match so I cannot speculate. If this happened, then shame on them and shame on the Stage Staff for not making them help. I would also question why some polite hints weren't dropped by their fellow squad mates for not helping. I know them both personally, and I can tell you they're VERY nice people, but EXTREMELY intense competitors. Please understand that I'm not making excuses for anyone, but sometimes overly acute match focus can be mistaken for lack of social connection to new or unknown squad mates.

The match success is more important, and you all made it happen! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you!

Sincerely,

Phil Strader
Match Director

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AWESOME match Phil!!! It was worth every bit of the 14 hour drive. I really enjoyed getting to see all the Oklahoma shooters too. Thanks to everyone who was involved in the match. I'll definitely be back next year.

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AWESOME match Phil!!! It was worth every bit of the 14 hour drive. I really enjoyed getting to see all the Oklahoma shooters too. Thanks to everyone who was involved in the match. I'll definitely be back next year.

Hey Robbie this is Chad, I shot with you at the Pro-Am...that was a great interview you gave the shooting usa guys. Can't wait to see what they put on TV.

Good luck with your shooting and congrats on a good match!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, the match looks intense after watching some of the vids. We have some outstanding shooters in Oklahoma! I would love to try the Pro-Am, but I know I would not be any good :P I need some formal training and more range time.

Congrats to all the shooters!

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, the match looks intense after watching some of the vids. We have some outstanding shooters in Oklahoma! I would love to try the Pro-Am, but I know I would not be any good :P I need some formal training and more range time.

Phil Strader is offering a 2 day training class this weekend in Mcloud for only $275.00. That is a steal for that level of instructor and would be a great opportunity to get started right. You should consider taking it if you are interested in competition, I hear he only has a couple of spots left.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

come to any of the matches that are posted in this section.they are alot of fun and pointers are given freely.Like i said , this was only my 7th match ever, i had a blast shooting this and will be back.take a class, shoot some matches and just have fun.The prize tables were awesome too, even for someone like me that finished WAAAAAYYYYY down the list.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tori,

You were even worse than Jessie about helping out with the stages.

What a second! I found this photo online. Tori was helping. You guys are bullies!

[Broken External Image]

However, in OK I don't think you can purchase spray paint if you are under 18 so we have another problem on our hands now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom