2010 Pro-Am Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually, there's another catch if you shoot both USPSA and IDPA. Your Limited Pro-Am classification is actually the highest iron sight classification of the two. So, if you're a Master in IDPA, then you would be an "A" in Pro-Am...even if you were a "B" or "C" in USPSA.

This usually bites a couple shooters in the behinds! Although, it wasn't intended to do that! :doh:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, there's another catch if you shoot both USPSA and IDPA. Your Limited Pro-Am classification is actually the highest iron sight classification of the two. So, if you're a Master in IDPA, then you would be an "A" in Pro-Am...even if you were a "B" or "C" in USPSA.

This usually bites a couple shooters in the behinds! Although, it wasn't intended to do that! :doh:

But an IDPA Master is like "C" class in USPSA! :D

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my application filled out and ready to go.

Does anybody else want to shoot Friday morning with us?

Right now RustyZX9, J&K Bullet Casters, Chris_Andersen and I are planning to squad together.

I think we have changed our minds and we ate now shooting on Sunday. Let me know if you want to join our squad.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just FYI, Sunday AM (Limited match) is filling up fast. I'm trying to keep the squads updated as much as possible at www.proamshooting.com.

If you're planning to shoot the match on Sunday, I would strongly advise you to get your stuff in quickly. All of the other time slots are pretty wide open...but as soon as Sunday AM fills, Saturday will be close behind.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So limited is the same as production? I shot the 2008 nationals but havnet had a chance to shoot any of the club matches in a while and have forgotten LOL.

BTW saw the 2009 ProAm nationals on Shooting USA last wed. Looks like I missed a lot of good times.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So limited is the same as production?

In this match, they're all the same. If it's legal in Limited, Production, SSP, ESP, or CDP, then you can use it at the Pro-Am in Limited Division.

Of course, Open speaks for itself. You can use pretty much any pistol in that one.

BUT, everything is limited to 10 round mags after the start signal.

Hope to see you there!

Phil Strader

www.proamshooting.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom