2010 Pro-Am Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the reference was to RusDy.

Oh no you didn't.... lol...

I had ammo trouble the night of the H&H classifier match... That "D" hasn't done me a bit of good anyway. lol. It'll be a "C" soon enough not to mention I will most likely be shooting limited soon.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad Robbies coming for it. Should be fun. Pstmstr and I are shooting Sunday, but maybe we'll see you guys at prizes.

Thanks Shannon. I'm exciting about coming home to shoot a match. I shot my first match here last weekend, and there were only 4 production shooters.

The pro-am is just way too much fun to miss. :w000t:

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Phil,
What do the different colors mean in the proamshooting.com squadding pages?

Is anybody else shooting open with me Sunday afternoon? Come on! When else do you get to reshoot every stage for another trip to the prize table in a major match?

Those are squad requests. I try to keep them different colors do I don't accidently split up any...which has happened before.

Just an update. Sunday being full has picked up the Saturday registrations considerably. There's a chance that Saturday AM will fill up, as well.

We already have more Open shooters registered for this year than we had shoot the match in 2009! Looks like the word is getting around!

Thanks to everyone who talks up the match. Looks like I'm doing something right!

Phil

www.proamshooting.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom