2010 trail cam buck pics. Post em up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's a damn nice deer. I had a nice one on my cam this morning. The first shooter I have seen...

Big 8 on the left...

ai921.photobucket.com_albums_ad56_257wby1911_MDGC0023.jpg

here is another pic of him.

ai921.photobucket.com_albums_ad56_257wby1911_MDGC0025.jpg

This one will be nice next year

ai921.photobucket.com_albums_ad56_257wby1911_MDGC0027.jpg

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That buck in the 2nd and 3rd pic won't score worth a damn, but he is a shooter. IMO, everything about his body says old buck, you need to take him out. He's mature and won't get much bettter.

Yes he will be harvested this year. He might be a great buck for little cousin to harvest. I know he is old and past his time, if I get a shot at him, into the freezer he goes.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
257wby I really don't like you anymore.:grumble:...Those are some great deer in my book. Can you tell us about your hunting land? (not where it is lol) How you guys manage it, how large a tract of land and how long you have been at it to get bucks like that.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are some of the pic from Sallisaw. We got several does Some spikes a 4 point a 6 point and an 8 point.
The bears are a family that lives in our cabin and we eat there porage.

ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_DSC_0059.jpg

URL=http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee331/johnzane/?action=view&current=DSC_0056.jpg]
ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_DSC_0056.jpg
[/URL]

ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_DSC_0055.jpg

ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_DSC_0042.jpg

ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_DSC_0040.jpg

ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_DSC_0028.jpg

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
257wby I really don't like you anymore.:grumble:...Those are some great deer in my book. Can you tell us about your hunting land? (not where it is lol) How you guys manage it, how large a tract of land and how long you have been at it to get bucks like that.

I would be more than happy to. I don't have time right at the moment, but sometime today I'll have something written up.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are some of the pic from Sallisaw. We got several does Some spikes a 4 point a 6 point and an 8 point.
The bears are a family that lives in our cabin and we eat there porage.

Those pics of the bear are really cool! I think it is impressive how the bear population in Oklahoma is growing.

Airic

Marksman
Reaction score
Bought myself a trail cam and put it out this weekend. A friend of mine was hunting the stand that was over it and shot a nice 8pnt. He told me that when he shot the deer jumped straight up in the air and the camera flashed. We thought we were going to have a cool picture. Went and checked the camera and the SD card had crapped out on me....

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought myself a trail cam and put it out this weekend. A friend of mine was hunting the stand that was over it and shot a nice 8pnt. He told me that when he shot the deer jumped straight up in the air and the camera flashed. We thought we were going to have a cool picture. Went and checked the camera and the SD card had crapped out on me....

Man that's rough! I lost 3 days worth of pictures because of the same thing. I just know a 200+ inch buck was in front of my camera one of those days! hehe Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom