2011 Deer cam pics..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5520NCR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j422_5520NCR_MDGC0195.jpg

ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j422_5520NCR_carico7_22_11293.jpg

First time user, hope these work.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That bottom buck is going to be a nice...nice..nice deer. He will have quite a few inches on main beam length and girth alone. I know he is in velvet, but a guy can say the circumfance of the eye is 4 inches. I bet he will be 7-8 inches at his bases even after velvet. Not to mention how heavy he will be the whole length of his main beam. He also has great ine length. The only thing I think a guy could ask for is a more cimetrical rack. Although that is for score only because that rack has alot of charactor. That is my opinion anyways....I also think this deer is mature. I believe the one in the first pic to be a younger deer being no more than 3.5. Again this is all my opinion as I am sure there are many more seasoned, smarter falla's here.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe. The pic from last year has his head at a funny angle but it looks like the left side has kind of a crabclaw look going on and so does the bottom pic from this year....but the eye guards look to be quite a bit different. Hard to tell.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j422_5520NCR_MDGC0195.jpg

ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j422_5520NCR_carico7_22_11293.jpg

First time user, hope these work.

The last buck is a slammer right now for sure.. he's mature, massive, tall.. I'd be gunning for him on oct 1..

I know we need rain.. but if it stays dry like this, that dude might fall over a pile of rice bran in early fall...

Are you getting your rice bran at chandler co-op?? The mill in stillwater doesnt have any yet.. I'll buy some from chandler co-op
i'm down there once a week.. Deer love that stuff!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom