2012/2013 Fur Pic Thread.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i160.photobucket.com_albums_t185_okhunter_album_44f881e4e24bacfe0dea0acb04aad910_zps56d0278f.jpg

Called 4 coyotes and a bobcat Friday and managed to kill 2 coyotes and the bobcat. This was a big healthy female that ate her last turkey dinner. Got it done on public land too.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy I know caught a hawk in a leg trap, I'm sure he'll be along to post a picture sometime this week. But I was just curious to know if that happens often? I've seen them in those cage live traps before but never a leg trap before.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is our last weekend finish.... seen a total of 10 dogs, one big bob cat, ended with these two down. the female (furthest) was from the morning on our first stand. got her with the Primos lil dog on a rabbit distress... she was dropped at about 60yrds, she never really seen my buddy till it was to late. we went back about 11hrs later to the same spot (getting dark out) and using the primos again i started with a rabbit, no luck, waited a few minutes and did a greating howl/bark. got up looked behind us and there was this yote about 70yrds...boom..got him. he is on the tailgate, a healthy male, and was in the mid 30lbs range, my buddy jesse dropped'em both overall... i did the singing...

feb16 2013 yotes.jpg

Bobber Down

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy I know caught a hawk in a leg trap, I'm sure he'll be along to post a picture sometime this week. But I was just curious to know if that happens often? I've seen them in those cage live traps before but never a leg trap before.

I caught a hawk both last year and this year,they don't fight ya at all just lay there and let you turn em loose...

Latest posts

Top Bottom