2012/2013 Trapping Season Wrap up.....(Pic Heavy)............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that is the trap of choice. I guess I should have shown a pic of the trap with the gopher in it, but didn't want to offend anybodys sensibilities. :pms2:

I have three for gophers and three for moles. They are the king of gopher traps, and trust me, I've tried them all, including the urban legends of bubble gum, and so on.

Probably should start a picture gallery of gopher/mole traps that don't work.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Great, I've ordered some. I'm thinking of using the gophers for bobcat trap bait for next year, should waterfowl carcasses be in short supply like this year. There's seems to be no shortage of gophers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With that in mind, they have the softest fur of any critter that I've felt. I'm suprised there isn't a small market for them. Ok its a stretch, but it is smooth.

Be sure to put a loop in one of the pipe line, phone flags, and tie the trap to it. It doesn't always kill them, and they will take the trap down the hole. Bonus is that if they do, the flag drops. Its like ice fishing. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom