2012 Trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1150.photobucket.com_albums_o603_justin_h635_buck13_zpsbfe40c05.jpg

Attachments

• buck13_zpsbfe40c05.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 116

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure he was that old, but want to pick your brain AllOut.

His back isn't swayed, not pot-belly, and his neck doesn't mold directly into his chest without the hump. That's why I figured he was 3.5. What do you judge off of? Maybe my judging skills are seriously flawed lol.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure he was that old, but want to pick your brain AllOut.

His back isn't swayed, not pot-belly, and his neck doesn't mold directly into his chest without the hump. That's why I figured he was 3.5. What do you judge off of? Maybe my judging skills are seriously flawed lol.

I judged him at 4.5 cause I "try" not to shoot anything younger than that. I'd like to shoot that deer so I say 4.5 so I feel better about it lol
Other than that, he does have a sag but it slight. The only give to me would be his triangle shaped head and thickness of his muzzle but its not that pronounced yet. But he does look more 3.5 than he does 4.5
Honestly it would be a hard call but another year might be better, but it would be a very difficult decision on this buck. I would not feel the least bit bad about killing this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom