2012 Trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been awhile since I pulled camera cards, checked some tonight and dang! new incentive to get my butt back in the woods and in a stand. I have never seen this deer with my own eyes but had a few pics of him last year and he is alot bigger this year, these pics are from October 5, 2012, the only night he showed up on camera. Dont know where he spends most of his time, any chance I can kill this buck??

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_Picture362.jpg

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_Picture368.jpg

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_Picture393.jpg

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks OneShot...I would love to get a chance at this deer, gonna be out all day Sunday & Monday hoping...but I have hunted a bunch of days since October 5 and I have never seen this deer, maybe the rut will bring him around....otherwise I think he is completely nocturnal

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks OneShot...I would love to get a chance at this deer, gonna be out all day Sunday & Monday hoping...but I have hunted a bunch of days since October 5 and I have never seen this deer, maybe the rut will bring him around....otherwise I think he is completely nocturnal

This is the only time I've seen this buck..........................until this evening.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_2012_20cam_IM001014.jpg

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OMG what a freak if your only got the one pic he most likly not his core area but if you got does and hunt hard this coming week heck ya you got a chance everytime i would go out i be thinking he is fixing to be under my stand at anytime hunt him hard and good luck

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been awhile since I pulled camera cards, checked some tonight and dang! new incentive to get my butt back in the woods and in a stand. I have never seen this deer with my own eyes but had a few pics of him last year and he is alot bigger this year, these pics are from October 5, 2012, the only night he showed up on camera. Dont know where he spends most of his time, any chance I can kill this buck??

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_Picture362.jpg

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_Picture368.jpg

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_Picture393.jpg

Always a chance man, always a chance. If the time is right it looks like he is out at 5:13am. Need to try to find where he is bedding and beat him there and hope he shows up late one morning...

Latest posts

Top Bottom