2014 ODWC Controlled Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be lying if I said I wasn't now daydreaming about another deer like this bad boy. Waurika two years in a row.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_02_y6e2ape3.jpg

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you guys made me feel bad for having early access to the results...so I turned away my Salt Plains Deer tag to be put back in the hat for another hunter to benefit from. So no draw for me this year.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drew Lexington either-sex rifle hunt on November 16th. Now I have to re-scout the place as I haven't attempted to deer hunt there except with a bow and that was 5 years ago. 135 permits for that day alone......time to dig a fox-hole.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I missed the application deadline this year..........dumb move, does that mean I lose any preference points I built up over the years? Good luck to everyone that draws, hope you are all successful!

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drew Lexington either-sex rifle hunt on November 16th. Now I have to re-scout the place as I haven't attempted to deer hunt there except with a bow and that was 5 years ago. 135 permits for that day alone......time to dig a fox-hole.

I too Drew Lexington either-sex rifle hunt on November 16th. Hope to see you out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom