2014 ODWC Controlled Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
you guys made me feel bad for having early access to the results...so I turned away my Salt Plains Deer tag to be put back in the hat for another hunter to benefit from. So no draw for me this year.

Wilderness area? Watch out for the Federal GW when you're out there, lol!:)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank you for applying for the Controlled Hunts. Unfortunately, you have not been selected for a permit this year. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please return to the 'Search Page' and reenter your information.

NOTE:*Information used on the**must match the data on the Controlled Hunts Application.*(405)521-3852.

See you next year!*

Sincerely,
Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i put in for and was drawn for Sequoyah NWR 2 day hunt with a muzzle loader oct 22 and 23. 2 deer max - doe only - hunt 3280.

I have never been to this area - I just wanted to try something new. and i was drawn!

Anyone know about the hunt area or a good place to camp while there? any help would be appreciated.

i did learn a few years ago to not stay at federal camp grounds while deer hunting. i woke up on opening morning to find the gate locked until 7:00 AM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom