2014 Rut info thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It just happened in the last two days. I have seen 5 dead bucks on the road between my hunting spot and home.
One doe.

We all know rut is brought on by the moon, daylight time, etc, that's a couple of weeks away, but lets get some reports and hopefully some pics of scrapes, etc. :D

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Haven't seen any recent roadkill on my route to the stands, 45 miles each way. Watched 2 does feed out into the cut milo this evening. Small 8 point entered the field right where the doe did, he gave them a glance and walked the other way. Where I sit this evening is usually ravaged with rubs by ML season.........not one rub in there this evening.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed 3 - 4 roadkills on the way to SE Okla. that were not there last weekend. We had good movement this weekend, My 2 hunters have seen deer every time they have gone out. I went crappie fishing instead of hunting and struck out

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I walked into an area I usually try to stay out of this time of year. I stay out because of good rub and scrape activity going on about now. Nothing there this year. My son did see a forky kinda lazily following a doe last night though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom